- KT and DAL Group Named Finalists for Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Best Strategy Award
Kepner-Tregoe is pleased to announce that our U.K. team has been named a finalist for the 2013 Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Best Strategy Project Award for their work with the DAL Group.
- Too Little, Too Late: Why lagging indicators won't drive success.
Metrics like customer satisfaction scores, system uptime, throughput are widely-accepted numbers that departments are judged on. Christoph Goldenstern, VP @KT, argues "these indicators may be too little, too late.”
- Tellabs Recognizes Outstanding Customer Support Performance
- Categories: Customer Service and IT Support
Tellabs recently challenged their global support teams to demonstrate the most efficient use of the KT troubleshooting methodology. They called this the 2012 Tellabs ACE KT Challenge.
- Strategic Thinking is a Journey - HBR Blog response
- Categories: Executive Leadership
- Author and strategist Roger Martin published the most read article on the HBR Blog Network in the past 24 hours.
- Forbes: Critical Thinking Skills Propel Organizations Forward
- Categories: Human Resource and Leadership Development
- With the unemployment rate remaining stubbornly high and job growth remaining dismally low, job seekers face a highly competitive market.